We welcome guests to visit and utilize our on-site resources. While our first priority is to serve our students, many of the library's resources are available for use by the public. The library collection serves the broad curriculum demands of the college. We are also a New Hampshire and Federal Government Depository Library.
Research Services & Resources
Guests are welcome to utilize the reference and research services of the Reference Desk. Librarians are available to provide orientations of the library and guidance on how to use resources.
Guests also may use the library's research databases for non-commercial purposes (remote access not available), as well as any in-house use of our periodical and monograph collections. Access to our special collections and archives are by appointment only.
Computers, Printers, and Copiers
The library has a wireless network that guests can access with their laptop computers, after completing an online registration process (add hyperlink to IT's instructions). Guests may seek help from the IT Help Desk located on the main level regarding wireless access.
There are also several public computers with Internet access that visitors may use, located on the lower level of the library. Additionally, there are coin-operated printers and copy machines available to all users.
Please note that at peak demand periods, guests may be asked to give up a computer for a Saint Anselm student. Thank you for your cooperation.
Things to Remember when Visiting the Library
- The hours for the library vary according to the academic calendar. Check our calendar of hours, or call 603-641-7300 to confirm before your visit.
- Restrooms, photocopiers, and guest computers are located on the lower level of the library.
- While guests cannot borrow books, interlibrary loan requests can be made through your public library for materials available in Geisel Library.
- See our Directions page for directions to the library. From the main entrance to campus, the library is the second building building on the right. Parking is available in a visitor parking lot; follow the signs.
- See our Policies page for additional details about printing, food & drink in the library, etc.