As a member of our faculty and staff, you are essential to the success of Saint Anselm College. Every day in our campus community, you give generously of your time and spirit. You support our students in achieving their goals.
Now, will you make an additional impact by adding "donor" to your title? This is another way to demonstrate your commitment to our mission and our students. You can make a difference for these promising young people, with your gift of any size.
For more information please contact Katie Amato '14, Associate Director of Annual Giving, email@example.com, 603-641-7376
- Fill out the payroll deduction:
- Katie Amato '14, Associate Director of Annual Giving, firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-641-7376
- Send a check to the college
- Call us at 888-ANSELM-7 to make a credit card gift
- Or use your credit card to make a gift online
- Every gift counts—no matter the size.
- Your gift instills confidence and inspires other donors.
- Faculty/staff giving affects grant-making decisions. Our gifts show external stakeholders that we invest in ourselves.
You can support the college's mission by contributing to an area that matters to you.