Founded in 1992, the President's Society recognizes the college's most generous donors. Your giving at this level reflects an extraordinary commitment to the students and faculty of Saint Anselm College.
The President's Society celebrates leadership donors who give $1,000 or more each fiscal year. Membership is renewable each year. President's Society donors represent all parts of our Anselmian community: alumni, parents, trustees, faculty, staff and friends of the college.
When you join the President's Society, you help the college fulfill its promise to develop students as critical thinkers, principled leaders and ethical decision makers.
The President's Society is comprised of four levels:
- Chancellor's Circle: Gift of $10,000 or more
- President's Circle: Gift of $5,000-$9,999
- Founder's Circle: Gift of $2,500-$4,999
- Blue and White Circle: Gift of $1,000-$2,499
Did you graduate between 2013 and 2022?
If you are a graduate of the past ten years, there are special contribution levels for you to join the Blue and White Circle. These are the special levels for young alumni who give in the 2022-2023 giving year (7/1/22-6/30/23):
|Graduating Class||Year(s) Post-Graduation||Gift Amount||Monthly Contribution|
|Class of 2013
Class of 2014
Class of 2015
Class of 2016
|7-10 years after graduation from Saint Anselm||Gift of $500 or more||Only $41.67 per month|
|Class of 2017
Class of 2018
Class of 2019
|4-6 years after graduation from Saint Anselm||Gift of $250 or more||
Only $20.84 per month
Class of 2020
Class of 2021
Class of 2022
|1-3 years after graduation from Saint Anselm||Gift of $100 or more||Only $8.34 per month|
Graduating seniors in the Class of 2022 who participate in their Senior Class Gift with a gift of $100 (or more) are also gratefully recognized as members of the President's Society.
In appreciation of your generous and ongoing support as a member of the President's Society, you will be invited to enjoy:
- President's updates on the state of the college
- President's Society Celebration Event
- President's Society Reception at Reunion
- Corporate Partners Breakfast, twice a year
- College special events throughout the year
- Listing as a member within the President's Society Honor Roll of Donors