Career Development Center resources are always available for alumni. Our primary area of expertise lies in the job market for entry-level job seekers or for alumni with less than five years of experience. We can assist more seasoned alumni seeking career changes or new opportunities but our help may be more limited in scope. Alumni meetings with the career advising staff are by appointment only. Our personal career management system, Handshake, is accessible to alumni. It features job postings and tutorials on all aspects of the job search.
Career advising services for alumni include:
- Resume reviews
- Career coaching
- Interview preparation
- Creating social media presence
In addition we depend heavily on the Anselmian network to help us identify experiential opportunities for our students and to serve as sources of information pertaining to industry-specific trends and hiring strategies.
Alumni can assist us by:
- Serving as a corporate/organization liaison with their employer
- Sending job or internship postings
- Volunteering for career events on-campus
- Hosting career networking events in their region
- Register as a professional/career mentor for students
Contact Career Development Center to find out how you can help!