The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions.
In order to make this information readily available, we have created this website, which is designed to provide quick access to this data.
The Student Handbook, published annually by the Dean of Students, is a key resource to all enrolled students at the college. The following are general consumer information subject areas, which provide links to references, reports and additional details.
- Academic Programs
- Transfer of Credit Policy- found in Catalogue
- Institutional and Program Accreditations (see below)
- Textbook Information - ISBN information can be found by registered students on the student portal and by non-registered student at the Bookstore.
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Teacher Preparation Report
Health and Safety
- Security Report (Timely Warning, Crime Log, Fire Report)
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures
- Drug Policy, pages 77-79 (PDF/1.3MB)
- Vaccination Policy - All students enrolled in taking classes at Saint Anselm College must provide complete and accurate immunization records. Students are required to provide proof of immunization against polio, measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, hepatitis B, and varicella. Risk of TB must be assessed, and students who are assessed as high risk are required to have a PPD and/or chest x-ray. All residential students are required to provide proof of immunization against Meningitis. Students are required to provide this information prior to the start of their first class. Failure to fulfill this requirement will prevent registration in future academic classes.
Student Financial Aid
- Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Consumer Information Brochure
- Contacts for Financial Aid
- Types of Financial Aid
- Important Financial Aid Documents
- Saint Anselm Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct and Statement of Ethical Principals (PDF/31KB)
- Consumer Information on College Navigator
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF/362KB) Qualitative and quantitative Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) students must meet in order to receive federal financial aid.
- Refund Policy
Please visit the Office of Institutional Research for analysis of historical and current information about the college, comparisons with other institutions, and data from surveys and outcome assessments.
Accreditation and Memberships
Saint Anselm College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE). Its education programs are approved by the N.H. Department of Education, Division of Higher Education - Higher Education Commission. The college holds membership in the Association of American Colleges, The American Council on Education, the National Catholic Educational Association, and the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities. For a complete list, please refer to the College Catalog.
Saint Anselm College is a co-educational institution. All courses are on the undergraduate level and have been selected to enable:
- Undergraduate students to accelerate programs, to supplement their academic programs, and/or to make up deficiencies.
- High school graduates or competent high school seniors to start their college programs, and/or to strengthen a particular area of academic need.
- People to undertake studies which will further their personal and vocational goals.
Register to Vote
If you are a U.S. citizen, and 18 or older, you have the right to vote. As a college student, (if you are not from Goffstown), there are several considerations you should review, before determining where you wish you cast your ballot.
The New Hampshire Secretary of State's Election Division has prepared a document, "Voting as a college student in New Hampshire and voter registration" (PDF/28KB), which you may find helpful to review.
Registering to vote in New Hampshire requires you download, and return forms, availabe from the Secretary of State.