The Institute's Bookmark Series features prominent authors, whose works address political, social and community issues.
Recent Bookmark Series speakers include:
- David Becker and Major Garrett “The Big Truth: Upholding Democracy in the Age of the Big Lie”
- Tim Miller “Why We Did It: A Travelogue from the Republican Road to Hell”
- Robert D. Putnam and Shaylyn Romney Garrett “The Upswing: How America Came Together a Century Ago and How We Can Do It Again”
- Carlos Lozada “WHAT WERE WE THINKING: A Brief Intellectual History of the Trump Era”
- Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes, “Lucky: How Joe Biden Barely Won the Presidency”
- Sasha Issenberg, “The Engagement”
- Gary Ginsberg, “First Friends”
- Authors Amie Parnes and Jonathan Allen, "Lucky: How Joe Biden Barely Won the Presidency"
- Charlotte Alter, TIME’s national correspondent and author of "The Ones We’ve Been Waiting For"
- Author Elaine Weiss , "The Woman's Hour: The Great Fight to Win the Vote"
- Former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Climate of Hope
- John Avlon, Washington's Farewell
- John R. Bohrer, The Revolution of Robert Kennedy
- Alyssa Mastromonaco, Who Thought This Was a Good Idea?: And Other Questions You Should Have Answers to When You Work in the White House
- Former Governor John Kasich, Two Paths: America Divided or United
- John Farrell, Richard Nixon: The Life