Saint Anselm College Survey Center
The Saint Anselm College Survey Center at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics (NHIOP) was created following the mixed polling results across the board prior to the 2016 Presidential election.
For each poll, the NHIOP will release its questionnaire, responses, and methodology statement.
- February 6-9, 2019: Biden, Sanders, Harris Most Favorable in Saint Anselm College Poll
- October 10-15, 2018: Gubernatorial and Congressional Races Take Shape in Latest Poll
- August 15-18, 2018: August Poll Shows Voters' Impressions of Primary Candidates
- April 21-25, 2018: New Hampshire Voters Show Very Different Views of Two Former FBI Directors
- Feb. 21-23, 2018: Survey of New Hampshire Voter Attitudes