Saint Anselm College's Department of Safety and Security is located in the Daley building on Saint Anselm Drive, across from the main entrance to the college. The department employs full-time officers who patrol the campus 24 hours a day and respond to a variety of calls including all emergencies.
Office of Safety and Security
- Contact the Office of Safety and Security if you have questions concerning campus parking, vehicle registration, or parking enforcement.
Parking and Vehicle Registration
- Information about how to register your vehicle, designated parking areas on campus, and parking regulations.
Campus Crime Statistics
- Official "Right to Know" campus crime statistics as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
- A list of links and resources concerning Saint Anselm College's emergency preparedness plans, including how to sign up for the college's emergency notification system.
- Information and online resources on campus safety.