Investing in your education is an important decision. The Career Development Center can help make it pay off!
The Center Offers
- A centralized resource for information, career advising and employer connection.
- A wide range of professional development activities and events that will help you to improve your knowledge and skills.
- A dedicated staff with the right combination of professional knowledge and job market savvy to assist you in every step of the process.
- Individual career advising to help you develop a specific plan that best meets your needs.
- Contacts with a variety of external employers and alumni that can connect you with internships and full-time jobs.
- Access to Handshake, the career management system for Saint Anselm students.
Handshake is the career management system for Saint Anselm College students and alumni.
- Alumni - Search jobs
- Current Students - Search Internships and Jobs
- Employers - Post Jobs and Internships
- Faculty - View as a Student
At Saint Anselm, learning through experience will prepare you for the next step in your life, whether it's a professional job, graduate school, or a volunteer organization. In fact, 95% of 2020 Saint Anselm graduates were employed, pursuing further education, or engaged in service within six months of commencement.
You are encouraged to utilize our office's services beginning in your first year in order to fully develop and understand your skills, interests, and values in relation to employment and graduate school opportunities.
It is also important to explore experiential opportunities such as internships, study abroad, faculty-student research options and credit-bearing internships with your faculty adviser so you can build these crucial experiences into your academic schedule.
We welcome your questions and look forward to helping you reach your goals.