Investing in your education is an important decision. The Career Development Center can help make it pay off!
The Center Offers
- A centralized resource for information, advisement assistance and employer connectivity.
- A wide range of professional development activities and events that will help you to improve your knowledge and skills.
- A seasoned and certified staff with the right combination of professional knowledge and job market savvy to assist you in every step of the process.
- Individual career advising to help you develop a specific experiential plan that best meets your needs.
- Contacts with a variety of external employers and alumni that can connect you with internships and full-time jobs.
- HawkCareers (formerly ACES) a personal career management system exclusively for Saint Anselm students.
At Saint Anselm, learning through experience will prepare you for the next step in your life, whether it's a professional job, graduate school, or a volunteer organization. In fact, 98% of 2016 Saint Anselm graduates were employed, in school, or engaged in service within six months of commencement.
You are encouraged to utilize our office's services beginning in your first year in order to fully develop and understand your skills, interests, and values in relation to employment and graduate school opportunities.
It is also important to begin a discussion during the first year about experiential opportunities such as study abroad, faculty-student research options and credit-bearing internships with your faculty adviser so you can build these crucial experiences in to your academic schedule.
We welcome your questions and look forward to helping you reach your goals.