Summer school is for students who are eager to fulfill their core learning requirements, enroll in interesting electives, or catch up on class credit. Students who take advantage of Saint Anselm's academic opportunities in the summer gain the ability to explore potential majors while staying on track for graduation.
Registration for summer school courses begins on February 22. Current students must register online through the portal. Non-Saint Anselm students can enroll in both online and on-campus classes by completing the Summer Registration Form and returning it to the Registrar's Office.
Online or On-Campus
Saint Anselm College offers both online and on-campus courses for two to five credits. On-campus courses occur during several sessions throughout the summer.
Each class is of at least two hours duration, providing a highly concentrated continuous immersion in one subject area.
Students can take three courses without being matriculated.
Tuition - 2023
- $1580 / 4-credit course (w/o Lab)
- $1975 / 4-credit course (w/Lab)
- $2370 / 5-credit course (w/Lab)
- $2700/Graduate Education & Graduate Criminal Justice Courses
- $1055/Clinical Nursing Fee
- $790 / 2-credit course
- $550 / audit fees
- $75 science lab fee
- Studio art fee to be determined by course
- $75 registration fee (non-refundable unless the course is canceled)
All students, including faculty dependents and staff, are required to pay the $75 registration fee. Payment in full is due at the time of registration.
Summer School Enrollment & Schedule
All summer sessions are offered to Saint Anselm College students and non-Saint Anselm students.
Enrollment, Policy, and Course Information
- 2023 Summer Courses Excel file, less than 0 mb Download 2023 Summer Courses document
- Summer School Schedule and Policies Word file, less than 0 mb Download Summer School Schedule and Policies document
- Summer School Withdrawal Dates & Refunds Word file, less than 0 mb Download Summer School Withdrawal Dates & Refunds document