Welcome to Instructional Technology and Design (IT&D). IT&D offers a broad range of services to support the integration of technology and instructional design principles into courses at Saint Anselm College.
Instructional Technology and Design seeks to identify, develop, promote, and assess emerging technologies to support and enrich teaching and learning at Saint Anselm College. Through the Instructional Innovation Center (i2c), IT&D fosters collaboration with and between faculty, integrating state-of-the-art technology and instructional design approaches.
Members of our team include:
- Cindy DiMascio, Director
- David Hjelm, Instructional Media Technician
- Lucy Wolski, Instructional Technologist
Office of Information Technology
Saint Anselm College
100 Saint Anselm Drive
Manchester, NH 03102
Instructional Technology and Design provides a broad range of services to support the integration of technology into classrooms at Saint Anselm College.
Instructional Design/Technology Services
- Instructional design/technology consultation
- Assessment/research on technology impact and effectiveness
- Instructional systems workshops and support
- Google Apps for Education
- Summer and Winter-Session Online Semester course design
- Summer and Online Faculty Institutes
- Classroom media/technology support
- Smart classroom design, configuration, and support
- Instructional video and audio production
- Audio/Video equipment checkout
- Campus cable TV support and maintenance
- Campus event media support
We are happy to consult with faculty individually or in small group settings to provide the most accurate and helpful technology guidance. Please reach out to us via the Help Desk to schedule a consultation.