Winter session courses are 2-credit courses taught exclusively online. The 4-week session runs between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of the spring semester. Students enroll in these unique courses to get ahead in credits or to catch up. Students may enroll in only one course per Winter session. Registration for Winter courses begins in late October.
- BU 420 ST: Introduction to Social Innovation
- CJ 267 ST: Police Use of Force, Black Lives Matter, and the Law
- SO 251 ST: Whiteness in America
- SP 310: Spanish Introduction to Professional Nursing
- SP 326: Spanish Health Assessment
- SP 327 Spanish Nursing Care of the Elderly and Chronically Ill
Read or Download the 2018 Course Descriptions (PDF/258KB) »
Tuition, Enrollment & Schedule
Tuition: $725, and a $70 Registration Fee
Winter session courses are offered to Saint Anselm College students and non-Saint Anselm students on a space-available basis.
View the Winter Session Calendar (PDF/403KB) »