December 16 - January 12
Registration opens October 14
Winter session courses are 2-credit courses taught exclusively online. The four week session runs between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of the spring semester. Students enroll in these unique courses to get ahead in credits or to catch up. Students may enroll in only one course per winter session. Registration for winter break courses is open.
- CJ 267 ST: Police Liability for Excessive Force and Other Misconduct
- CS 451: Introduction to Mobile Applications (No pre-requisite)
- ED 351: Unflattening the Graphic Novel for the Humanities Classroom
- EN 190 ST: The Great Depression and Literature
- SO 251 ST: Whiteness in America
Download the 2019 Course Descriptions (PDF/360KB) »
Tuition, Enrollment & Schedule
Tuition: $740, plus a $70 Registration Fee
Winter session courses are offered to Saint Anselm College students and non-Saint Anselm students on a space-available basis.
View the Winter Session Calendar (PDF/334KB) »