The Continuing Nursing Education department (CNE) at Saint Anselm College offers nurses the continuing education contact hours necessary to maintain their licenses. The CNE department, although autonomous, operates within the college's nursing department which has been providing quality baccalaureate education for nurses for more than 55 years.
In the CNE department, we enjoy the reputation of offering high-quality continuing education programs for nurses not only in the state of New Hampshire, but also in the greater New England region, as evidenced by the attendance at its regional multi-day conferences, such as the annual nurse educator conference, school nurse conference, psychiatric nursing conference, holistic nursing conference and nurse leader conference.
CNE offers a variety of conferences year-round in various formats: one-day, half-day, multi-day, and evening programs. We value our collaboration with other health care organizations in the planning and providing of education activities and we plan to continue to foster those relationships.
Please contact us at (603) 641-7086 for more information about our programs.
Four Ways to Register
- Phone Registration: (603) 641-7086
- Mail Payment:
Saint Anselm College
Continuing Nursing Education #1745
100 Saint Anselm Drive
Manchester, NH 03102-1310
- Fax: (603) 641-7089
- Online: https://anselm.eventsair.com/CEPortal/cne-database/cne
Visa and MasterCard Accepted
Payment is expected prior to the conference.
If five or more people from the same agency register at the same time, you may deduct 10 percent.
Confirmations and Receipts
Confirmations and receipts will be sent via email, unless otherwise specified.
Unless indicated otherwise, all conferences are subject to the following:
- Time: Start and end times vary, please check conference listing and agenda for times
- Location: Gadbois Hall, Saint Anselm College unless otherwise noted
- Fee: check conference listing
- Contact Hours: Awarded upon completion of each offering
- Lunch: available at Davison Hall, the Coffee Shop and a list of area restaurants will be available
- Taping: Taping is not allowed at any of the conferences
- Accreditation: Saint Anselm College Continuing Nursing Education is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Northeast Multistate Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Special Accomodations: If required, please call in advance
- Area Hotels: visit our local lodging and dining page for additional options
- Inclement Weather: In the event of severe inclement weather, a conference may be canceled or delayed; call (603) 641-7086 after 6:30 a.m. and we will have the latest information available. If you have questions and/or need additional information, please call or e-mail Gina Gulino Payne at (603) 641-7086
If you have questions and/or need additional information, please call or e-mail Gina Gulino Payne at (603) 641-7086
A certificate of completion is provided to all conference participants at the conclusion of each program.
Records of participation are kept for six years. Information regarding lost certificates can be verified by a request in writing during that time period for a fee of $10. Please include name and date of conference.
We reserve the right to make changes in content and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond our control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled.
Registrants who are not able to attend or send a substitute can obtain a full refund if notice is provided within 10 business days of the event. For less than 10 days notice, a voucher will be provided for use at a future conference.