Working to Keep You Healthy
The health and wellness of our students, faculty, and staff is our first priority. We are adhering to the required and recommended guidance for food service sanitation, health, and safety. We have implemented a variety of measures to ensure your safety while eating on campus.
Welcome to a fresh approach!
Campus dining is a big part of the college experience. At Saint Anselm, our goal is to provide a variety of healthy foods, made from scratch, in a fun atmosphere. Dining Services works to enrich your dining experience by making it eventful and enjoyable. We continuously adapt to keep pace with your ever-changing schedules, lifestyles, preferences and nutritional needs. We always encourage your involvement and input. The culinary center at Davison Dining Hall includes a variety of options from traditional favorites to authentic global cuisine. Don’t see what you are looking for? Just ask! We are happy to create a dish just for you. Visit the Café and Pub for Saint Anselm’s favorite student menu selections. While you are there, be sure to treat yourself to a scoop of locally sourced ice cream or a sweet shake! We proudly serve Starbucks barista-style crafted coffee beverages at the Gallo Café. Pair it with an Acai bowl for a healthy start to your day. We look forward to serving you, and trust your academic year will be an exciting, rewarding and memorable experience.
Dining Service Locations
We are proud of our unique dining facilities and the fact that we are recognized among the nation's premier locations in college dining. Our four facilities offer unique menus and dining experiences to accommodate your diverse needs.
Our food is homemade and freshly prepared by our chefs. We offer vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options, and label all menu items accordingly. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform a supervisor so that we can better accommodate your needs.
We facilitate four meal plan programs for our students. All are comprehensive declining balance plans designed to meet the nutritional and social needs of our students. You can find more information about our programs on the meal plan page.
Your Saint Anselm College student identification card is necessary to buy food at our dining facilities on campus, to access your on-campus residence, to use laundry facilities, and to check out books and print at Geisel Library.
- If you lose your ID, please access your account to report your card as Lost. You may also call the Davison Hall front office at x7750 or email email@example.com to report it as missing. If you find your card, you can reactivate it *(This only applies to the most recent Lost card. Older Lost cards need to be reactivated in the Davison Hall front office in person during business hours). If your ID card is not found, you will need to pay a $10 replacement fee for a new card.
Damaged cards may be reprinted at no charge, but you must turn in the damaged ID in order to receive a new one.
You're in control with GET Funds! You can now manage your Meal Plan and Hawkbucks accounts online, or by downloading the GET Funds mobile app. Use GET Funds to:
- Deposit funds into your Hawkbucks accounts
- Report your ID card as Lost or Found (only applies to most recently Lost card - older Lost cards must be reactivated in person in the Davison office)
- Check transaction history
- View your account balances
- Send an "Add Funds" request to your parents or relatives
Students must first be registered for an account with the website before logging in to view their account information.
- Register on GET Saint Anselm. To begin the registration process on the site, click on the link indicating "Not Registered? Sign up now!" and fill out the registration form provided. Once the form is filled out and submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided-this email must be responded to in order for the registration process to complete successfully.
Parents, guardians and other relatives can make online deposits to their student's Hawkbucks accounts by selecting the link "Click Here to Deposit into a Student's Account" on the login page. When depositing with this link, you will need two things: the credit/debit card number from which to make the payment, and the student's ID Number.