We are proud of our unique dining facilities and the fact that we are recognized among the nation's premier locations in college dining. Our four facilities offer unique menus and dining experiences to accommodate your diverse needs.

Our food is homemade and freshly prepared by our chefs. We offer vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options, and label all menu items accordingly. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform a supervisor so that we can better accommodate your needs.

Meal Plans

We facilitate four meal plan programs for our students. All are comprehensive declining balance plans designed to meet the the nutritional and social needs of our students. You can find more information about our programs on the meal plan page. If you have questions about your meal plan, visit the FAQ page.

Student IDs

Your Saint Anselm College student identification card is necessary to buy food at our dining facilities on campus, to access your on-campus residence, to use laundry facilities, and to check out books and print at Geisel Library.

  • If you lose your ID, please access your account to report your card as Lost. You may also call the Davison Hall front office at x7750 or email diningservices@anslem.edu to report it as missing. If you find your card, you can reactivate it *(This only applies to the most recent Lost card. Older Lost cards need to be reactivated in the Davison Hall front office in person during business hours). If your ID card is not found, you will need to pay a $10 replacement fee for a new card.

Damaged cards may be reprinted at no charge, but you must turn in the damaged ID in order to receive a new one.

GET Funds

You're in control with GET Funds! You can now manage your Meal Plan and Hawkbucks accounts online, or by downloading the GET Funds mobile app. Use GET Funds to:

  • Deposit funds into your Hawkbucks accounts
  • Report your ID card as Lost or Found (only applies to most recently Lost card - older Lost cards must be reactivated in person in the Davison office)
  • Check transaction history
  • View your account balances
  • Send an "Add Funds" request to your parents or relatives

Students must first be registered for an account with the website before logging in to view their account information.

  • Register on GET Saint Anselm. To begin the registration process on the site, click on the link indicating "Not Registered? Sign up now!" and fill out the registration form provided. Once the form is filled out and submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided-this email must be responded to in order for the registration process to complete successfully.

Parents, guardians and other relatives can make online deposits to their student's Hawkbucks accounts by selecting the link "Click Here to Deposit into a Student's Account" on the login page. When depositing with this link, you will need two things: the credit/debit card number from which to make the payment, and the student's ID Number.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What do I need to know about campus meal plans?
  • How does my meal plan work at the Coffee Shop?
  • I have special dietary needs, what should I do?
  • I have a question about my meal card/ campus ID.
  • Other frequently asked questions
  • Meal Plans

    What happens if I use up all my money before the end the semester?

    Students who typically run low on funds toward the end of the semester may benefit from purchasing the Meal Plan Plus, which costs an additional $500 per semester. You will also receive a $125 bonus credit on your meal plan account. The Meal Plan Plus operates the same way as the resident meal plan.

    What happens to unused dollars at the end of each semester?

    • For Resident meal plan participants: Resident Meal Plan balances do not roll from semester to semester..
    • For Apartment Meal Plan participants: At the end of the semester, the balance will be transferred to your Hawkbucks account
    • For Hawkbucks participants: At the end of the semester, the balance will roll over to the next semester until you graduate or withdrawal from the College. Any remaining balance will be refunded at that time.

    I go home every weekend and I really don't eat that much, so I have a lot of money on my card, can I get some of my money back at the end of the year?
    If you are a resident, then your room and board includes your Resident Meal Plan. Whether you spend your money or not, or whether you use Davison Hall or not, your portion of operations costs is still necessary toward keeping Davison Hall up and running.

  • Meal Plans & The Coffee Shop

    What is the difference between the food offered at Davison Hall and the Coffee Shop?
    Davison Hall offers a 3 week menu cycle  for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, along with the pasta station, the deli, the grill, the salad & bread bar and large selection of desserts.

    The Coffee Shop offers a fixed and prepared to order menu. It includes a large variety of options such as marinated chicken breast plates, burgers, club sandwiches, grab and go salads, calzones, subs, and pizzas.

  • Special Diets, Nutrition & Food Preferences

    I am a vegetarian, how can I be sure to find something to eat on a regular basis?
    Davison Hall always includes one vegetarian or vegan entree at lunch and dinner. There are also additional options available daily, such as pasta and marinara sauce, the salad bar, veggie wraps at the deli, or veggie burgers at the grill.

    I am lactose intolerant. Can I get Soy milk or Lactaid instead of regular milk?
    If you have any dietary requirements, please inform a supervisor and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

    I eat a gluten free diet. What can I have?
    Davison Hall offers a variety of menu items prepared without gluten. These items are labeled on our web menus, menu signs, and menu identifiers in the servery. If you are having trouble meeting your dietary needs, please let us know! Please email diningservices@anselm.edu if you have any questions, or if you would like to set up an appointment to discuss your dietary needs with us.

  • ID Cards

    What happens if I lose my ID card/Meal Card? Report your lost card immediately by contacting someone at the Davison Hall front office, at x7750 or email diningservices@anselm.edu. If your card has been found and turned into us, it will be in the Lost and Found ID file until you pick it up. If your card is not found, it will be deactivated so that no one else can use it. You will be required to purchase a new ID for $10.00.

    If your lost ID is turned in after you have already purchased a new one, we will keep it on file in case you lose your second ID. If this occurs, we are able to deactivate your second ID and reactivate your first ID at no extra charge. Any cards reported lost are always deactivated so that no one else can use them.

    My meal card was taken from me by the cashier, how do I get it back?
    Our dining staff is instructed to take cards that ring up as "Lost Cards;" cards that are damaged and don't work; and cards that don't belong to you. The card will then be forwarded to the Davison Hall office where you can stop by and resolve the problem.

    My meal card doesn't work and I need a new one, do I still need to pay $10.00?
    If your ID card is damaged in any way, it will be replaced at no charge, but you must bring the damaged card in to trade.

  • Miscellaneous Questions

    What do I do if I have a food suggestion or a great recipe to share?
    Please post any suggestions and ideas in our suggestion box outside the dish room. We review these on a regular basis - your feedback is important to us!