Anselmian Stories & Awards
Saint Anselm is recognized as one of the finest Catholic liberal arts colleges in the United States. The college is noted for its excellent undergraduate programs and professional preparation of students as leaders in a changing world. Students can choose from a vast array of majors and minors, several pre-professional programs, graduate programs, more than 80 clubs and organizations, and many fulfilling community service and study abroad opportunities that promote professional, social and civic engagement.
Get to know Saint Anselm through the college's Anselmian student stories and news, faculty experts, the college's award-winning magazine, Portraits, and educational and cultural arts centers, including the New Hampshire Institute of Politics & Political Library.
Content Use Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Saint Anselm College. The college's stories and Portrait articles can be used for free, however, please be sure to follow our guidelines. Below is a short list for your reference. If you have any questions about the Saint Anselm Media Policy, please contact Paul Pronovost, Chief Communications and Marketing Officer, at 603-641-7243.
What You Can and Can't Do with Saint Anselm Content
- No statements or implications that Saint Anselm, the article, or anyone featured in the article endorses a particular product or service may be made.
- No use or reproduction of any Saint Anselm insignia, shield, logos, or other marks may be made without specific permission.
- Material may not be edited, except to reflect relative changes in time, location, and editorial style. (For example, "yesterday" can be changed to "last week," and "Manchester, NH." can be changed to "New Hampshire" or "here.")
- If you're republishing online, you must link to the original story and/or Portraits edition, and include all of the links from the story.
- It's okay to put college stories on pages with ads, but not ads specifically sold against our stories.
- College photographs may not be republished without specific permission.
- You can embed Saint Anselm videos and audio from our YouTube accounts.
- You must credit the college, ideally in the byline. "Author Name, Saint Anselm College," and "Portraits" are preferred, whenever applicable.
For Media Inquiries
Chief Communications & Marketing Officer