The Office of College Communications and Marketing (CCM) supports the marketing and communication needs of Saint Anselm College by advancing the college’s position as a leader in Catholic higher education. CCM takes an integrated approach to consulting on college-wide projects in order to recommend solutions that present a consistent and effective brand voice across all channels.
Through the production and dissemination of specialized publications and collateral materials, and the management of the college’s website and digital properties, CCM serves as the college's principal communications resource. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Anselmian brand strategy and creative direction
- Brand Guidelines
- Publications planning and design
- Print Shop and print coordination
- Management of the college's website
- College news and media relations
- Social Media
- Portraits, the college's alumni magazine
- Saint Anselm trademark licensing program
The Office of College Communications and Marketing is located on the second floor of Alumni Hall. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions regarding any of the areas overseen by our office, please contact us at (603) 641-7240, or e-mail a member of our staff.