College Health Services is located on the ground level of the Roger and Francine Jean Student Center Complex and provides a wide range of confidential medical, health, and counseling services to resident and non-resident students. Our skilled professional staff of medical clinicians and counselors is committed to wellness and prevention with emphasis on treating the whole person. Our primary goal is to foster the physical and emotional well-being of students and provide information encouraging healthy behaviors to benefit students now and in the future.

Throughout our Web pages, you will find information about our services and resources. Additional information about our services is available through the Student Handbook.

College Health Services is a member of the American College Health Association, the American Nurses Association, New England College Health Association, and is licensed as an educational health facility by the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services.

We welcome your calls.