Thank you for your interest in Saint Anselm College's students and alumni. The Career Development Center works hard to establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with employers and we highly value our employer partnerships. We strive to make the recruiting process as seamless as possible by connecting you with top-tier talent while building your hiring brand on-campus. We hope this page will answer some of your questions, and give you a sense of the broad menu of services available to employers.
Ways for Employers to engage with Saint Anselm College
- Post internships, full-time roles and recruiting events on Handshake, Saint Anselm's student and alumni career management system.
- Conduct On-campus Interviews or informal Office Hours in person or virtually.
- Participate in professional development events including resume reviews, employer panels and mock interviews
- Become an Internship Site
- Present at an Information Session or host an Info Table
- Participate in Career Fairs
- Contact us to discuss the best ways to connect and hire Saint Anselm students