This Program is held each Fall and includes live entertainment, tours, and various activities on campus. Family Weekend is an enjoyable way to join your Saint Anselm student on campus. Events include live performances by our very own Anselmian Abbey Players, a Family Fun Run/Walk, student club shows and performances, a reception with members of the college community, athletic events, evening theatre shows, family brunch, and Mass at the Abbey Church.
2019 Family Weekend will take place October 18-20.
How To Purchase Event Tickets
The Family Weekend 2019 Schedule provides detailed information about the weekend and also indicates which items require you to purchase tickets. You may also download an Order Form and mail in your payment with your order. Our online site for purchasing is now live. Please remember that you must purchase a ticket for your student for any event that requires a ticket for admission.
- If you place an order in advance (highly recommended), your pre-ordered tickets and t-shirts will be under your students' name and can be picked up at the Welcome/Check-In Table during the weekend.
- If you elect not to pre-order tickets, you may still purchase tickets and t-shirts while available during the weekend at the Welcome/Check-In Table in the Dana Lobby on Friday and Saturday.
- All theatre shows do have assigned seating. If you require handicap accessibility, please call our office after submitting your on-line order or simply include that request with your mail-in Order Form.
- You may also purchase Brunch tickets and pickup any remaining t-shirts on Sunday morning in the Davison Hall Lobby.
We look forward to seeing you in October.
- Your Family Weekend Committee