It's all about Passion, Experience and Professionalism!
Our goal is to teach students, through coaching and support, how to identify their passion, develop professionally, acquire experience and become active participants in their own lifelong career development.
The Career Development Center (CDC) enhances the educational mission of Saint Anselm College by offering a wide range of programs which support and empower students as they identify career choices and understand the value of the liberal arts in relation to the world of work. The CDC seeks to promote academic involvement in the career development process through collaboration, to build partnerships with employing organizations and to provide information on recent post-graduate success.
We have the tools and expertise you need!
- Career counseling: individual appointments/drop-in hours
- Advice regarding job search methodologies and employer expectations
- Advice regarding job search strategies
- Participation in the career services management system
- On-campus contact with employers for information, interviewing and hiring.
- Alumni contacts and networking
- Assessment: FOCUS II and MBTI
- Mock interviews
- Fall internship fair and spring job fair
- Group presentations
We are there when you need us!
Location & Hours
- CDC is located on the top floor of the Cushing Student Center
- Drop-in (no appointment needed) Tuesday and Wednesday, 1 to 4 p.m. and Friday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Appointments can be scheduled with individual advisors.
- Contact a member of our staff.