This page provides faculty and staff with information on student employees.

If you have available positions, please submit the job opening to Human Resources for approval and it will be posted online.

When you fill the position there are steps you must take before your student(s) can begin working. See the Hiring Process tab for step-by-step instructions. The college's student employment program includes Federal Work Study (FWS) and Student Payroll (STU). If the student received Federal Work Study (FWS), he or she must present you with their work study authorization email. For ALL student employees, yellow card verification is required.

Student and Federal Work Study are paid on a bi-weekly basis. 

FAQ: Federal Work Study (FWS)

  • Federal Work Study is money awarded to students in their financial aid package.
  • Earnings are limited to the amount awarded to them by financial aid.
  • International students do not qualify for FWS.
  • Earnings are paid to students via paycheck and do not reduce tuition.
  • For questions related to award amounts, contact Financial Aid at (603) 641-7110 or at


Optional Student Job Application to assist with collecting pertinent information can be requested by emailing Human Resources at

HR will help you market your open positions, which can be found online.