The Continuing Nursing Education department (CNE) at Saint Anselm College offers nurses the continuing education contact hours necessary to maintain their licenses. The CNE department, although autonomous, operates within the college's nursing department which has been providing quality baccalaureate education for nurses for more than 55 years.
In the CNE department, we enjoy the reputation of offering high-quality continuing education programs for nurses not only in the state of New Hampshire, but also in the greater New England region, as evidenced by the attendance at its regional multi-day conferences, such as the annual nurse educator conference, school nurse conference, psychiatric nursing conference, holistic nursing conference and nurse leader conference.
CNE offers a variety of conferences year-round in various formats: one-day, half-day, multi-day, and evening programs. We value our collaboration with other health care organizations in the planning and providing of education activities and we plan to continue to foster those relationships.
Please contact us at (603) 641-7086 for more information about our programs.
Four Ways to Register
- Phone Registration: (603) 641-7086
- Mail Payment:
Saint Anselm College
Continuing Nursing Education #1745
100 Saint Anselm Drive
Manchester, NH 03102-1310
- Fax: (603) 641-7089
- Online: The online payment link is located at the top of the Event Calendar page, as well as throughout the event page.
Visa and MasterCard Accepted
Payment is expected prior to the conference.
If five or more people from the same agency register at the same time, you may deduct 10 percent.
Confirmations and Receipts
Confirmations and receipts will be sent via email, unless otherwise specified.
Unless indicated otherwise, all conferences are subject to the following:
- Time: check conference listing for times; check in and refreshments are served 30 minutes prior to start
- Location: Gadbois Hall, Saint Anselm College unless otherwise noted
- Fee: check conference listing
- Contact Hours: awarded upon completion of each offering
- Lunch: available at Davison Hall, the Coffee Shop and a list of area restaurants will be available
- Taping: taping is not allowed at any of the conferences
- Accreditation: Saint Anselm College Continuing Nursing Education is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Northeast Multistate Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Special Accomodations: if required, please call in advance
- Area Hotels: visit our local lodging and dining page for additional options
- Inclement Weather: in the event of severe inclement weather, a conference may be cancelled or delayed; call (603) 641-7086 after 6:30 a.m. and we will have the latest information available
If you have questions and/or need additional information, please call or e-mail Gina Gulino Payne at (603) 641-7086
Certificate Awards and Replacement
A certificate of completion is provided to all conference participants at the conclusion of each program.
Records of participation are kept for six years. Information regarding lost certificates can be verified by a request in writing during that time period for a fee of $10. Please include name and date of conference.
Program Changes and Cancellation Policy
We reserve the right to make changes in content and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond our control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is cancelled. If a program is not held for any reason, Saint Anselm College’s liability is limited to the refund of the full program fee.
Cancellations made at least 5 business days prior to a conference will be honored with a refund or a credit to a future conference held within a subsequent one-year period.
Substitutions may be made at any time; please advise in advance.
If you choose a refund, a 20% processing fee will be deducted.