Take Your Anselmian Experience Global
Saint Anselm College's Office of International Programs provides students with a variety of programs to pursue studies overseas including short-term faculty-led educational experiences, as well as traditional semester and year-long terms.
Each semester Saint Anselm College students travel to various parts of the world as part of our study abroad program. Students have studied marine biology on the Great Barrier Reef, art history in the museums of Florence, finance in London, language in Madrid, and international relations in Shanghai, China.
Through our Orvieto, Italy Programs students spend the spring semester abroad with fellow Anselmians exploring topics (taught in English) ranging from classics, history, art and architecture, to Italian culture, politics, and theology.
If you are planning to study abroad or are interested in what opportunities are available, then you should make an appointment with the Director for Study Abroad located in Geisel Library, Room 126.
Upcoming Events and Deadlines
Study Abroad Fair
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Time: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Location: Davison Dining Hall Lobby
Join us for the Spring 2018 Study Abroad Fair! Representatives from programs all around the world will be present to speak with you about the numerous study abroad opportunities awaiting Saint Anselm students. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the exciting world of study abroad, have your questions answered, and to begin planning your study abroad experience.
Study abroad partner organizations planning to attend the fair include API, ASA, ISA, TEAN and AIFS.
If you are unable to attend the relevant information sessions listed below, please contact the Office of International Programs to schedule an individual meeting. All students interested in studying abroad must attend one of the following Study Abroad Information Sessions if they have not previously attended one in order to apply to study abroad.
- General Information Session: Tuesday, January 30, 5:30 - 6:15 p.m., Perini Lecture Hall
- Semester in Orvieto Information Session: Tuesday, January 30, 6:30 - 7:15 p.m., Perini Lecture Hall
- General Information Session: Wednesday, January 31, 5:30 - 6:15 p.m., Perini Lecture Hall
- Semester in Orvieto Information Session: Wednesday, January 31, 6:30 - 7:15 p.m., Perini Lecture Hall
- General Information Session: Tuesday, February 20, 5:30 - 6:15 p.m., Dana 1D
- General Information Session: Tuesday, March 20, 5:30 - 6:15 p.m., Dana 1D
- General Information Session: Tuesday, April 17, 5:30 - 6:15 p.m., Dana 1D
- Partner Programs Fall 2018: March 15, 2018
- Semester in Orvieto Fall 2018: April 15, 2018
- Partner Programs Summer 2018: March 15, 2018
- Semester in Oriveto Spring 2019: October 15, 2018
- Partner Programs Spring 2019: October 15, 2018
- Global Seminars have varying deadlines. Please visit the individual program listing to confirm the specific deadline.
Please note: Some program provider application deadlines are prior to the Saint Anselm College deadline. Please review the provider materials carefully so your application materials are on time. Many providers accept students on a rolling admission basis which means the earlier you submit your application, the earlier you know if you have been accepted.