Saint Anselm College is located in Manchester, New Hampshire, the largest city in the state. The Queen City is a dynamic and growing spot, combining exciting urban opportunities with nearby natural splendor. When not on campus, Saint Anselm students often find a second home in nearby Manchester where they can explore local restaurants, shops, and social centers, have a night on the town with friends, go to the movies, catch a concert or game, and more. Check out a few of the opportunities available in our backyard:
- Take a bite out of downtown Manchester with all of the unique dining options in the area.
- See incredible performances at the nearby concert venue or the historic Palace Theatre.
- Catch a fly ball at a New Hampshire Fisher Cats game.
- Visit one of Manchester's many museums, including the Currier Museum of Art and the Millyard Museum.
- Travel to and from the area with the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, located just a few miles from campus.
There are plenty of hotel accommodations conveniently located nearby Saint Anselm College. The following hotels offer preferred rates. Please call and mention Saint Anselm College to book your stay.
Saint Anselm College is ranked 15th in the nation for its food! We hope you'll stick around and catch a bite to eat on campus.
The Manchester area - as well as its surrounding towns - also offer a wide variety of dining experiences. Looking for a recommendation? Ask any Anselmian community and they will certainly share their favorite spot!
Explore New Hampshire
New Hampshire is home to gorgeous views and plenty of activities. Here are some of our favorites:
- Ski, snowboard, or hike your way through the White Mountains
- During the winter, check out the Ice Castles in Woodstock
- Head to the seacoast for fun in Portsmouth and Hampton Beach
- Spend some time at Lake Winnipesaukee
- Shop 'til you drop at the outlets in Merrimack, Tilton, or North Conway
- Visit the state house in Concord and walk around their downtown area
Explore New England
Saint Anselm College's location makes it easy to visit all different parts of New England. The following areas are all within 1-3 hours from campus:
- Boston, MA
- Providence, RI
- Hartford, CT
- Portland, ME
- Burlington, VT