The Center for Intercultural Learning and Inclusion serves as a safe space where all Saint Anselm College students can “drop in” to meet new friends and enjoy relaxing conversations. Now that we’re working remotely, that hasn’t changed.
Need to talk?
Please send an email to Wayne Currie or Rina Ficek and we will send you a Zoom invitation. We are here for you even though we are not in the center together!
- Multi-CO-VID 19 Weekly Music Play list. We will post once a week. Send your songs to Rina by Friday. Receive a new play list every Monday and enjoy.
- Movie of the Week: We send out a move to watch over the weekend and then meet on Zoom to discuss. Monday night at 6 p.m.
- Multi-“Welcome to my Crib”- Every Tuesday at 2 p.m. Take a tour of your multi family’s home/house/area. Ask question?? Etc.
- Multi-Hangout. Every Wednesday at 6 p.m. and Friday at 2 p.m. We send you the link. Just click, talk and let’s hangout!!
- Photo of your life. Thursdays..#MultiQuarantine..Students can share a photo of something in their life. It can be anything that tells a story about them: share your pet, plants, mug, things, etc. We will share on our Instagram Stories as well.
August, 24, 2020 – August, 26, 2020
The Key to beginning a successful college career!
For new students who would like to get acquainted with campus before the bustle of Freshman Move-In Day, the Center for Intercultural Learning and Inclusion is offering the Transition Program.
Transition is a free program and compliments the college’s New Student Orientation Program.
- Race Dialogue ( weekly)
- True Life
- Inclusive Chronicles
- Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept/Oct)
- Multicultural Week
- Cupcake and Conversations
- Women of Color Group (twice a month)
- Men of Color Group (twice a month)
- Mentor of the Month
- Transition Leadership Team Meeting
Be sure to follow the Center for Intercultural Learning and Inclusion on their social media channels: