- A key to our on-ground experience this fall is reducing density in living spaces, common areas and dining facilities. The Return to the Hilltop team is looking at some creative ways to accomplish this goal.
- Since the capacity in Davison Hall will be limited, we will be using a reservation app so students and others can reserve a dining time. The app may be used to control crowd size in other common areas as well.
- We also will prepare all food as take-out and we anticipate an increase in outdoor dining options as well.
- The classroom is going to look different in the falll: fewer students will be physically present for each class meeting and some lectures will be pre-recorded.
- We are looking at the best use of auditorium spaces, including the Koonz and Melucci theaters, and the Athletics film room, to host slightly larger classes.
- In-class group work will be shifted to Zoom meetings and there will be some entirely online classes.
- Professors are looking for ways to maximize the in-person experience with students and they are actively preparing for the fall semester.