A Guest/Visitor is anyone who is not a current Saint Anselm employee, student or member of the monastic community. Guests will not be allowed on campus until further notice. This includes access to all campus buildings and the Abbey Church, and access to performances, activities and exhibits is restricted to students and employees. Students will not be permitted to accommodate visitation or overnight guests, those from other halls/areas, and commuters.
As it relates to occasional and needed family visits, students are encouraged to meet at designated visit-locations outside the residences. All overnight hosting programs of prospective students/guests and commuter students are suspended at this time.
Walking the campus and other recreational activities by anyone who is not a current employee or student is discouraged and will only be allowed when those individuals are wearing a face covering and maintaining social distance from others.
Exceptions to the visitation/guest policy may be granted under the following circumstances:
- For prospective students and athletic recruits on official visits, based on state and local health guidelines, health screening protocols, and the availability of testing and space on campus. Athletic recruits also will follow NCAA and NE10 recruiting policies.
- For weddings approved through Campus Ministry. Please contact Sue Gabert at email@example.com to learn about the College’s current wedding protocol.
- For the purpose of programming for the residential and commuter student body as a whole:
- Before groups schedule a program that would include a guest/vendor, the program and outside vendors/guests must be approved by the Office of Student Engagement and Leadership. Groups include any club/organization, other department student organization ( i.e., NHIOP Ambassadors, academic department club/org, societies, etc. ) or other primarily student focused groups.
- Every group that is exploring programming that requires outside vendors/guests MUST complete a Student Affairs Programming Form through the Office of Student Engagement and Leadership.
- Outside vendors/guests must adhere to the Saint Anselm College Community Care Covenant, which includes the wearing of masks and frequent handwashing, while providing their programming.
- Outside vendors/guests will have to submit a COVID-19 screening document, and will be subject to a health screening upon arrival to campus, including having their temperature taken.
- All vendors/guests will be prohibited from any campus space for which they were not previously approved.
- The group organizing the event will be required to ensure all requirements specified above are met.
- If specific criteria is outlined for the group’s program by the Office of Student Engagement and Leadership during the approval process, the organizing member/group will be required to ensure that all participants and the vendor/guest approved to be on campus follow all requirements.
- For individuals and/or events of limited size that have been approved by the senior leadership of the College.
To ensure compliance with the Guest Policy, access to the campus may be limited to the main entrance, and staff and students are asked to wear Saint Anselm identification at all times when on campus. This policy will be reviewed in the context of updated information, and national, state and campus COVID-19 data.