- Most academic department and administrative department job duties are: answering phones, filing, making copies, delivering and picking up mail, special projects, etc.
- Not all job openings are posted below; some departments choose not to post because they anticipate filling with re-hires and walk-in inquiries.
- If a department has no openings, ask if you can be put on a waiting list.
- Be ready to show your Financial Aid Award letter to person who wants to hire you.
- IF you have a yellow card, great, you do not need to come to HR. Bring it with you when you job hunt.
- IF you never worked on campus before (and therefore do not have a Yellow Card), get your job first (Student Employment Offer letter), come to HR with that and your original IDs.
Spring 2018 Job Openings
Communications and Marketing:
Contact: Lorraine Parr, 603-641-7240
Contact Studio: Professor Kimberly Kersey-Asbury, 917-743-1570
Location: Comiskey Building
Federal Work Study Ceramics Positions: 1
Federal Work Study Photography Positions: 1
Federal Work Study Studio Positions: 2
Contact: Hui-Ling Chen, 603-222-4203
Description: Works closely with the Director and the Research Analyst on a variety of projects. Enters data, both numeric and textual. Assists with survey implementation on campus. Is familiar with Microsoft Excel. Some research background and statistical knowledge is a plus.
Federal Work Study Positions: 1
SAC Payroll Positions: 0
Modern Languages and Literatures:
Position: LRC Technician
Duties: After training working with all technology in the LRC (computers, iPads, TV, projectors, Apple TV, Blue Ray/DVD player, copiers, printers and scanners), office duties, special projects with Modern Language faculty and more. Must maintain confidentiality of the office.
Meelia Center for Community Engagement
Access Academy Coordinator:
Access Academy Transportation Coordinator:
We are also in need of snow shovelers. Many students enjoy the snow shoveling opportunity in addition to the regular General Services position. Hours are determined by the weather.
Flat Rate: $10.50/hr.