Students may search for open positions on Handshake. Each Saint Anselm College student has a Handshake account using their Saint A’s email address. Click on “Jobs”, and the “On Campus” button to search and apply for open positions.
Where can I work on campus?
There are a variety of opportunities to work across campus in many different roles. The following are some of the departments that usually hire students each year:
Academic Resource Center
Conference and Event Services
HawkNet IT support
Office of Admission
New Hampshire Institute of Politics (NHIOP)
For questions about Handshake, including trouble-shooting, searching for on-campus opportunities and how to apply in the system, contact the Career Development Center at email@example.com
Contact the Office of Human Resources at with any HumanResources@anselm.edu questions regarding your offer letter, submitting your required employment paperwork, or payroll.
Any questions about a specific on-campus job you are applying for such as the duties, hours, or the status of your application should be directed to the hiring supervisor indicated in the job posting.
- Most academic department and administrative department job duties are: answering phones, filing, making copies, delivering and picking up mail, special projects, etc.
- Not all job openings are posted below; some departments choose not to post their jobs because they anticipate filling with re-hires and walk-in inquiries.
- If a department has no openings, ask if you can be put on a waiting list.
- Be ready to show your Financial Aid Award letter to the hiring manager.
- If you have a Yellow Card bring it with you when you job hunt.
- If you have never worked on campus before, and therefore do not have a Yellow Card, first find a job and receive a Student Employment Offer letter, then go on Paycom to complete your I-9 and W-4. Lastly come to HR with your Offer Letter and your original IDs.
- Incoming freshman will receive more information regarding their Paycom accounts as the school year approaches.