- Most academic department and administrative department job duties are: answering phones, filing, making copies, delivering and picking up mail, special projects, etc.
- Not all job openings are posted below; some departments choose not to post because they anticipate filling with re-hires and walk-in inquiries.
- If a department has no openings, ask if you can be put on a waiting list.
- Be ready to show your Financial Aid Award letter to person who wants to hire you.
- IF you have a yellow card, great, you do not need to come to HR. Bring it with you when you job hunt.
- IF you never worked on campus before (and therefore do not have a Yellow Card), get your job first (Student Employment Offer letter), come to HR with that and your original IDs.
Summer 2018 Job Openings
|Conference & Event Services:
Contact: Rob Foreman, 603-222-4280
Location: Sullivan Arena
Description: Assist the Office of Conference and Event Services with operational and logistical support for summer camps, conferences, and events.
Federal Work Study Position: 1
SAC Payroll Position: 1