Registration is Open for Summer Courses
March 8, 2021
Registration for the 2021 summer session courses is now open. Over six sessions, 49 courses are available for Saint Anselm students to enroll in this summer. Whether you are trying to fulfill core requirements early or get ahead with credits, these online offerings appeal to a wide variety of students.
Notable courses being offered this summer include: PY 101 General Psychology, PY 205 Psych of Addiction, HI 151 Guns in America, EN 244 Literature and Gender, and TH 254 Christian Saints. A full list of courses offered this summer is posted online.
The six offered sessions this summer are as follows:
- Day Session I: (remote) May 24-June 19 (4 weeks) Monday-Friday (no class May 31)
- Day Session II: (remote) June 21-July 17 (4 weeks) Monday-Friday (no class July 4)
- Evening Session I: (remote) May 24-June 30 (6 weeks) Mondays & Wednesdays (no class May 31) Final Exams on Wednesday, June 30
- Online Courses Session I: May 24-July 4 (6 weeks) (*2 credit courses end June 20)
- Online Courses Session II: July 7-August 17 (6 weeks) (*2 credit courses end August 3)
- Internships: May 24-August 17
During these six sessions, 12 different core requirements are offered through 30 of the 49 courses, and 3 internship courses will be offered (2 business internships and a nursing synthesis). All courses offered this summer will be online/remote.