The Department of Labor and Department of Homeland Security require that all student workers complete W-4 and I-9 forms before they are able to work. Once offered a job, you should complete these forms in Paycom.

All earnings are considered reportable income so you may want to consult with your parent(s) or tax accountant regarding your W-4.

Please call Human Resources at (603) 641-7020 or e-mail at if you have any questions.


Please bring the appropriate original documents (copies cannot be accepted) from the list of most common documents below in order to establish identity and employment eligibility. Documents will be returned immediately.

Please bring one original document from list A or one item from list B and one from list C or download the complete list of accepted documentation (PDF/40KB).

List A: Identity and Employment Eligibility

  1. Unexpired U.S. passport or passport card
  2. Unexpired foreign passport with attached employment authorization
  3. Alien registration card with photograph

List B: Identity

  1. State issued driver's license or a school ID card with photograph
  2. U.S. military ID card

List C: Employment Eligibility

  1. Original social security card
  2. A birth certificate issued by the state, county, or municipal authority bearing a seal or other certification.
  3. Unexpired Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) employment authorization