We have compiled a list of helpful resources and web sites to assist students in maintaining a healthy and productive lifestyle during college and beyond.
Self-Test for Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety or PTSD
Resources about Mental Health and Suicide
- Call "911" from your cell or campus phone
- Health Services After Hours Counseling Emergency: (603) 641-7000
- NAMI NH: (800) 242-6264
- Manchester Mental Health Center: (603) 668-4111
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Suicide Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Women's Crisis Line (24 service) (603) 668-2299
- YWCA Walk-in Center: 72 Concord Street, Manchester, NH (603) 625-5785
Important Health Notices to Saint Anselm Students
- Please refer to the office of Residence Life and education for wellness as well as substance-free housing options.
- Contact Rosemary Stackpole in Dining Services with any dietary accommodation requests or concerns.
“E-Cigarettes, Vaping, and Juuling”
April 16, 2018: Sponsored by Maura Marshall, Director of College Health Services, Dr. Joseph Hou of Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center explained to a standing room-only crowd of students the dangers of vaping and juuling. Readers of NH Magazine honored Dr. Hou as “Top Doctor” in Pulmonary Medicine for 2017 and 2018.
- American College Health Association
- American Lung Association
- Dr. Koop
- Family Doctor
- Medicine Plus Health Information
- Veg-Source, Vegetarian Information
Drug and Substance Abuse