Saint Anselm College was ranked in the top 100 best national liberal arts colleges in the U.S. News & World Report's 2019 ranking. The guide ranked the college #95, based on such factors as freshman retention rates, graduation rates, and high school counselor and student assessments.
The U.S. News & World Report also included Saint Anselm College on the list of "A-Plus Schools for B Students," which recognizes the college as seeking "a broad and engaged student body" where “individuality and seriousness of purpose” count.
In addition, Forbes and the Center for College Affordability and Productivity ranked Saint Anselm 313th among 650 colleges for its ability to provide a quality education in an affordable manner.
Saint Anselm's appearance in the Princeton Review "top 20" ranking lists is thanks to what current students reported about their opinions of and experiences at the college. Student feedback garnered an eighth-in-the-nation ranking for "best campus food," and eighteenth for student engagement in community service.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #95 in National Liberal Arts Colleges based on such factors as freshman retention rates, graduation rates, and high school counselor and student assessments.
- The 2019 ranking places Saint Anselm in the top 100 best national liberal arts colleges for the first time in the college's history; Saint Anselm was ranked #106 in 2018, and #139 when first included in Best Colleges in 2011.
- The college was also included on the "A+ Schools for B Students" list.
- The college was ranked #8 nationally for the quality of its food, #6 for happiest students (up from 2018's 8th ranking), #18 for student engagement in community service, and #20 for Most Beautiful Campus in 2018.
- Saint Anselm College was named one of the country's best institutions for an undergraduate education, a Best Northeastern College (2018 and 2019), and Colleges That Pay You Back.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #210 among private colleges, #124 in the Northeast, #106 in Liberal Arts Universities, and #313 overall. The rankings, which are compiled for Forbes by the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, "focus on the things that matter the most to students: quality of teaching, great career prospects, high graduation rates and low-levels of debt."
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #276 overall for America's Best Value Colleges rankings based on tuition costs, school quality, post-grad earnings, student debt and graduation success.
- Saint Anselm College was included in the Forbes Grateful Grads Index based on alumni giving and participation rates.
- Saint Anselm College named one of 2018 "Best Colleges for Your Money," with a special mention as 20th on the “Most Transformative College” list. For this list, MONEY ranked colleges based on its "exclusive value-added scores for graduation rates, earnings, and student loan repayment.”
- Saint Anselm is classified as an "institution of community engagement," with emphasis on mutually beneficial collaboration with the community both through the curriculum and other outreach and partnerships.
- Saint Anselm was ranked #42 among "Best Value" Liberal Arts Colleges.
College Raptor's "Hidden Gems" & Best Colleges
- Saint Anselm was named as New Hampshire's highest ranked college among nation-wide colleges that received fewer than 5,000 applications per year, based on College Raptor's overall ranking of factors including selectivity, graduation rate, average debt upon graduation and other factors.
- Saint Anselm was ranked #214 among more than 1,000 U.S. colleges and universities. The rankings are made up of 15 individual performance indicators related to resources, engagement, environment, and outcomes.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #35 among "50 Most Underrated Colleges in America" based on reputation and future earnings, with an emphasis on graduates who earn high mid-career salaries.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #171 (86th percentile) among four-year, non-vocational American colleges based on alumni earnings above expectations.