Saint Anselm College remains in the first tier of best national liberal arts colleges in the U.S. News & World Report's 2017 ranking. The guide ranked the college #106, based on such factors as graduation rates, faculty resources, and peer assessments.
The U.S. News & World Report also included Saint Anselm College on the list of "A-Plus Schools for B Students," which recognizes the college as seeking "a broad and engaged student body" where average students who demonstrate determination and commitment have the opportunity to thrive academically.
In addition, Forbes and the Center for College Affordability and Productivity ranked Saint Anselm 217th among 660 colleges for its ability to provide a quality education in an affordable manner.
Saint Anselm's appearance in the Princeton Review "top 20" ranking lists is thanks to what current students reported about their opinions of and experiences at the college. Student feedback garnered an eighth-in-the-nation ranking for "best campus food," and eighteenth for student engagement in community service.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #106 in National Liberal Arts Colleges based on such factors as graduation rates, faculty resources, and peer assessments.
- The college was also included on the "A+ Schools for B Students" list.
- The college was ranked #8 nationally for the quality of its food, #6 for happiest students (up from 2018's 8th ranking), #18 for student engagement in community service, and #20 for Most Beautiful Campus in 2018.
- Saint Anselm College was named one of the country's best institutions for an undergraduate education, a Best Northeastern College (2018 and 2019), and Colleges That Pay You Back.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #159 among private colleges, #93 in the Northeast, #94 in Liberal Arts Universities, and #217 overall. The rankings, which are compiled for Forbes by the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, "focus on the things that matter the most to students: quality of teaching, great career prospects, high graduation rates and low-levels of debt."
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #276 overall for America's Best Value Colleges rankings based on tuition costs, school quality, post-grad earnings, student debt and graduation success.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #155 for return on tuition investment out of 711 colleges and universities in the United States. The 2017 rankings "approach on what matters most to students and parents: Where will they get the best return on their investment after graduation?"
- Saint Anselm is classified as an "institution of community engagement," with emphasis on mutually beneficial collaboration with the community both through the curriculum and other outreach and partnerships.
- Saint Anselm was ranked #42 among "Best Value" Liberal Arts Colleges.
- Saint Anselm was ranked #8 nationally for delivering a successful, quality major in Criminal Justice among colleges nationally.
- Saint Anselm was ranked #1 "Best Colleges for the Money" in New Hampshire out of 9 schools, and ranked 17th in New England out of 111 schools.
College Raptor's "Hidden Gems" & Best Colleges
- Saint Anselm was named as New Hampshire's highest ranked college among nation-wide colleges that received fewer than 5,000 applications per year, based on College Raptor's overall ranking of factors including selectivity, graduation rate, average debt upon graduation and other factors.
Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education College Rankings 2017
- Saint Anselm was ranked #226 among more than 1,000 U.S. colleges and universities. The rankings are made up of 15 individual performance indicators related to resources, engagement, environment, and outcomes.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #35 among "50 Most Underrated Colleges in America" based on reputation and future earnings, with an emphasis on graduates who earn high mid-career salaries.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #171 (86th percentile) among four-year, non-vocational American colleges based on alumni earnings above expectations.